|Safari Name||5Days Kenya and Tanzania Migration Safari|
|Destination||Kenya and Tanzania|
Summary of Key Tour Details:
• Duration: 5Days/4Nights
• Destinations: Nairobi/Masai Mara/ Isebania border/Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater/Arusha
• Accommodation: As indicated below. However we can also work with any of the hotels that you prefer.
• Transport: Using either Custom-built safari Vans or 4×4 Landcruisers/Jeep with pop up rooftop for Game viewing.
• Flight Option: Flying option is available for this safari.
• Exclusive private vehicle and driver-guide throughout the safari
• Early booking is advised to avoid missing on your choice of hotels/accommodation.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi and head to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Arrive in Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport where you will be met and assisted by Trails of Africa Safaris airport representative. After briefing, depart for Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Arrive and have lunch before embarking for an afternoon game drive. The jewel in Africa’s crown, Maasai Mara, is host to the most spectacular array of wildlife such as Lions, elephant, Cheetah, leopard, Rhinos, giraffe, gazelle, and zebras among others.Optional Afternoon Visit to a Masai Cultural Village: This afternoon, we have an option of joining the Maasai dancers donning their African regalia and the jingling on their feet, flow by the rhythm of African beats and dance to their tunes that will leave you refreshed.Meals and Overnight in Masai Mara using either of the following options booked on Full Board Basis
• Sarova Mara Game Camp or Keekorok Lodge or Mara Leisure Camp or Mara Sopa Lodge
Meals – only Lunch and Dinner in Maasai Mara
Day 2: Full Day in Maasai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent game viewing and exploring this natural wonder with a visit to the Mara River where the wildebeest migration takes place. Here you can see both the hippos and the crocodiles that co exist in the same waters. The Masai Mara is Kenya’s most popular safari destination and home to wildebeest migration.
Optional Maasai Mara Balloon Ride: Enjoy early morning ballooning over the plains, getting a bird’s eye view of the game below as the sun creeps slowly over the horizon. After approximately one hour aloft, the balloon lands while a breakfast is being prepared for us nearby. The smell of bacon, sausages and eggs drift on the breeze as we sample exotic Kenyan fruits and homemade pastries and, if you wish, glasses of bubbly to toast our flight, a tradition initiated by the Montgolfier brothers.
Meals – Breakfast in Nakuru, Lunch and Dinner in Masai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara Game Reserve to Serengeti National park via Isebania
After breakfast, you will drive to Isebania border, after visa and travel formalities you will be transferred to Serengeti National park. Lunch at a picnic site on the way. Afternoon games drive en-route to the lodge in Serengeti National park.
Dinner and overnight at Katikati Tented camp FB Tanganyika Wilderness Camps or any other lodge/camp.
Day 4: Full Day in Serengeti National park
This day will be spent touring the endless plains of Serengeti National park abundant with wildlife. Timings are best planned by clients and there safari guide. Lunches at a picnic site/lodge. Afternoon game drive in the park/leisure at the lodge. Dinner and overnight at Katikati Tented Camp FB Tanganyika Wilderness Camps or any other lodge/camp
NB-You can choose to do a balloon safari on this morning while at Serengeti. For more details on Balloon safari
Day 5: From Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro crater then to Arusha for Departure
Breakfast at the lodge then depart for Ngorongoro crater with packed lunch, optional visit to Maasai village or Olduvai Gorge-an archaeological site for the Leakey’s family -descend into the crater for an extensive tour of this natural zoo. Lunch at a picnic site in the crater. Afternoon games drives in the crater then ascend the crater and head to your Arusha for transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport to catch your flight back home.
Activities/services included in the cost:
• Arrival and departure airport transfers.
• English speaking Driver guide.
• Game drives and park entry fees.
• Accommodation as per itinerary.
• Game drives as per the itinerary.
• Park and game reserve entrance fees
• Exclusive private vehicle throughout the safari.
• Hotels in the Game Parks are based on Full Board.
• Transportation using either 4×4 Landcruisers or Safari Van.
• Drinking water throughout the safari; 2 bottles per person per day.
• Unlimited game drives from morning to evening everyday.
• 24hours support of our Tours staff throughout the safari.
Activities/services excluded in the cost:
• All International Flights/local Flights + Taxes
• Visa fees, Travel & Personal accident insurance
• Breakfast and lunch in Nairobi on the first and the last day
• Excursions/services/activities not mentioned in this program
• Flying option available for certain safaris at an extra cost
• Personal expenses e.g. laundry, telephone calls, Drinks, Tips etc
• Xmas and Easter Holiday Surcharge: quoted separately.
• Flying option available at an extra cost.
To get costs for this tour, contact our Sales Office Team on firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Safari Tour Code and name of the safari you want to book and we shall revert back with safari costs and availability status.