|5Days Northern Tanzania Safari + Amboseli Classic Safari
|Kenya and Tanzania
Summary of Key Tour Details:
• Destinations: Lake Manyara/Ngorongoro Crater/Arusha/ Amboseli National Park
• Accommodation: As indicated below. However we can also work with any of the hotels that you prefer.
• Transport: Using 4×4 Landcruisers/Jeep with pop up rooftop for Game viewing.
• Flight Option: Flying option is available for this safari.
• Exclusive private vehicle and driver-guide throughout the safari
• Early booking is advised to avoid missing on your choice of hotels/accommodation.Day 1: Arrival in Arusha and transfer to Lake Manyara National Park
Arrive in Nairobi’s Kilimanjaro International Airport. You will be met and assisted by Trails of Africa Safaris airport representative and later transferred to Lake Manyara, where you will have your lunch. Afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara National park.Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge or The Wilderness Lodges Camps on full board.Day 2: Lake Manyara to Ngorongoro Crater
Early morning breakfast then depart Lake Manyara for Ngorongoro Crater with packed lunches. Descend to this natural zoo for an extensive full day game drive. Lunch at a picnic site in the park in the crater. Afternoon game drive in the crater, then ascend and drive to the lodge.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge or The Wilderness Lodges Camps.
Day 3: Arusha to Amboseli National Park via Namanga
Breakfast at the lodge and depart for Amboseli National Park (via Namanga border) famous for its spectacular view of the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro (weather permitting) and large herds of elephants. Arrive in time for lunch and at 1600hrs enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in the park.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 4: Full Day Amboseli National Park
Full Day game drives in Amboseli. Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is one of Kenya’s most popular national parks. It lies 150 miles south-east of Nairobi, very close to the Tanzania border. The snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the clouds dominates every aspect of Amboseli.
Optional Afternoon Visit to a Masai Cultural Village: This afternoon, we have an option of joining the Maasai dancers donning their African regalia and the jingling on their feet, flow by the rhythm of African beats and dance to their tunes that will leave you refreshed.
Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli -Nairobi-Departure
After breakfast, you will drive back to Nairobi. Arrive in Nairobi, Have lunch (pay direct) and after lunch, shop for souvenirs before being transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time to check in for your return flight back home.
Meals – Breakfast in Amboseli
Activities/services included in the cost:
• Arrival and departure airport transfers.
• English speaking Driver guide.
• Game drives and park entry fees.
• Accommodation as per itinerary.
• Game drives as per the itinerary.
• Park and game reserve entrance fees
• Exclusive private vehicle throughout the safari.
• Hotels in the Game Parks are based on Full Board.
• Transportation using either 4×4 Landcruisers or Safari Van.
• Drinking water throughout the safari; 2 bottles per person per day.
• Unlimited game drives from morning to evening everyday.
• 24hours support of our Tours staff throughout the safari.
Activities/services excluded in the cost:
• All International Flights/local Flights + Taxes
• Visa fees, Travel & Personal accident insurance
• Breakfast and lunch in Nairobi on the first and the last day
• Excursions/services/activities not mentioned in this program
• Flying option available for certain safaris at an extra cost
• Personal expenses e.g. laundry, telephone calls, Drinks, Tips etc
• Xmas and Easter Holiday Surcharge: quoted separately.
• Flying option available at an extra cost.
To get costs for this tour, contact our Sales Office Team on email@example.com stating the Safari Tour Code and name of the safari you want to book and we shall revert back with safari costs and availability status.