|Safari Name||3-Days Kenya Big Five Safari|
Summary of Key Tour Details:
• Duration: 3Days/2Nights
• Destinations: Nairobi/ Masai Mara/Nairobi
• Accommodation: superior 3star Hotels/Lodges/ Tented Camps
• Transport: Using Safari Vans with pop up rooftops for Game viewing
• 4×4 Transport Option: Upgrade mode of transport to 4×4 Jeep at an extra cost
• Point to Note: Night in Nairobi at an extra cost as its not included in the safari
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi and drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve
Arrive in Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (time to be advised). Meet and assist by Trails of Africa Safaris airport representative. Depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve arriving for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of Lions, elephant, Cheetah, leopard, Rhinos, giraffe, gazelle, and zebras among others which are found here.Overnight at Kichakani Camp hotels booked on Full Board; Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast
Day 2: Full Day in the Masai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent game viewing and exploring this natural wonder with a visit to the Mara River where the wildebeest migration takes place. Its biggest draw card is the Wildebeest Migration when vast hordes of Wildebeest roar through the park bringing in its trail a wake of mighty predators. At Mara River watch as crocs and lions compete to pick-off stragglers from the clattering herds of wildebeest.
Optional Afternoon Visit to a Masai Cultural Village: This afternoon, we have an option of joining the Maasai dancers donning their African regalia and the jingling on their feet, flow by the rhythm of African beats and dance to their tunes that will leave you refreshed.Overnight at Kichakani Camp booked on Full Board; Lunch/Dinner/BreakfastMeals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve to Nairobi and Evening Departure
After breakfast you will drive back to Nairobi. Arrive in Nairobi, Have lunch (pay direct) and after lunch, shop for souvenirs before being transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time to check in for your return flight back home.
Meals – Breakfast,
Please Note the Following:
1) We offer exclusive private vehicle and driver-guide throughout the safari
2) We offer unlimited game drives in all our safaris;
3) with options of full day game drive with park lunch for maximum game viewing
4) We offer exclusive private vehicle and driver from 2pax onwards and we don’t mix clients
5) In Peak Season, Early booking is always advised as hotels tend to fill up early
6) For children rate contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities/services included in the cost:
• Arrival and departure airport transfer. • Accommodation as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation in the National Parks is based on Full Board
• Road transportation in custom made safari vehicles.
• Exclusive private vehicle and driver-guide throughout the safari
• Game dives as per the itinerary
• Park and game reserve entrance fees
• English Driver guides available for the safari
• Our 24hours support throughout the safari
Activities/services excluded in the cost:
• All International Flights/local Flights + Taxes
• Visa fees, Travel & Personal accident insurance
• Excursions, services and activities not mentioned in this program
• Flying option available for certain safaris at an extra cost
• Personal expenses e.g. laundry, telephone calls, Drinks, Tips etc
To get costs for this tour, contact our Sales Office Team on email@example.com
Just give us the Safari Tour Code and name of the safari you want to book and we shall revert back with costs and availability.
Lapped by the Indian Ocean, straddling the equator, and with Mount Kenya rising above a magnificent landscape of forested hills, patchwork farms and wooded savanna, Kenya is a richly rewarding place to travel. Great historical figures such as Theodore Roosevelt and Ernest Hemingway immortalized this country. Out of Africa and other films have romanticized and perpetuated the safari mystique.
Globally recognized as the home of safari, Kenya has abundant wildlife and one of the most diversely majestic landscapes on the continent. Lodge safaris are generally less expensive here than in Tanzania. Flying, mobile tented, walking and horseback safaris also are available. Many of the private reserves cater to a maximum of 12-24 guests in luxury accommodations and offer activities not allowed within the parks, such as open vehicles, night game drives and escorted walks.
In the national parks you may view game in vehicles with roof hatches or poptops. Booking a safari with a private vehicle and guide is a great way to maximize the quality of your game-viewing experience. Other activities include hot air ballooning, mountaineering, scuba diving, freshwater and deep sea fishing, and relaxing at beach resorts.
Kenya’s wild life habitat is considerable and includes the Masai Mara, an area of animal migration. Africa’s “Big Five” animals are found in the country, which are the leopard, rhinoceros, lion, elephant, and buffalo. The national parks and reserves are also home to numerous other animals as well as reptiles and birds. The annual migration between June and September is a popular event for filmmakers.
Kenya lies across the equator in East-Central Africa, on the coast of the Indian Ocean. Kenya shares some of its tourism resources with Tanzania (Masai Mara-Serengeti ecosystem) and also with Uganda on Mount Elgon. Lake Victoria is shared between Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya. The capital and commercial City is Nairobi. There are over 40 different ethnic groups in Kenya. Mount Kenya is the second highest mountain in Africa and the country takes its name from the mountain.
Kenya’s National Parks and Game Reserves:…Each new day leads to new experience…
If any country in the world would boast of God’s creation all enclosed in its boundaries:-diverse sceneries, ancient granitic hills, desert, landscapes and coral reefs and islets, diverse wildlife, good al year round climate, history and different cultures, then Kenya is that country. Ever since the very first African safari, Kenya has been synonymous with the world’s greatest creatures “Big Five” besides an abundance of spectacular scenery and inspiring views to behold. From our coastal shores, where you are spoilt with pristine white sandy beaches and a warm temperate climate all year round to the Great Rift Valley scattered with lakes, scarps, volcanoes and craters, you will relish in the spectacle of millions of flamingos in the world famous Lake Nakuru. Each day offers our visitors a new experience and you can never predict what new discovery awaits you every morning as you kick off your day.
Aberdares National Park
Amboseli National Park
Hells Gate National Park
Lake Baringo & Bogoria National Park
Lake Nakuru National Park
Masai Mara Game Reserve
Meru National Park
Mount Kenya National Park
Nairobi National Park
Samburu Shaba Game Reserve
Tsavo East National Park
Tsavo West National Park