|Safari Name||3Days Uganda Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari|
Day 1: Depart for Queen Elizabeth National Park
After an early morning breakfast, your tour guide will pick you from the hotel or point of meeting and drive to Queen Elizabeth National park, located in Western Uganda. Make a stopover at the Equator for a photo shoot and experiments and even check out the craft centers. Proceed to Queen and on arrival you will do an afternoon game drive before retiring to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Dinner & Overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge / Mweya Hostel
Day 2: launch cruise and game drive
you will go for an early morning game drive, return to the lodge for late breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon you will go for a launch cruise where you will spot various water animals such as Hippos, Crocodiles, Elephants, Monitor Lizards and so many birds. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Kampala
An early breakfast before driving back to Kampala. You will have lunch en route at Igogo Cultural Center and have a chance to have some cultural entertainment as well as see the cultural museum. You will make your last stop over at Mpambire royal drum makers for a demonstration of how these drums are made, but also have a mini entertainment using the very drums. Dinner and overnight at the your preferred hotel or lodge
• Game drives as per the itinerary
• Arrival and Departure airport transfers
• Accommodation and Meals as per the itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Full time English speaking professional driver/guide
• 1 Gorilla tracking permit per person where applicable in the tour
• 1 Chimpanzee tracking permit per person where applicable in the tour
• Ground transport in a comfortable 4×4 Safari Vehicle equipped for game viewing, photography and touring
• Our 24hours support throughout the safari
• All International / domestic flights and any related taxes
• Personal expenses e.g. laundry, telephone calls, Beverages/Drinks, Tips and
• Travel and personal accident Insurance for any Passenger
• Visas which can be applied online or at the Embassy in your country
• Travel & Personal accident insurance
• Optional activities as indicated above and any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
• Excursions, services and activities not mentioned in this program
To get costs for this tour, contact our Sales Office Team on firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Safari Tour Code and name of the safari you want to book and we shall revert back with safari costs and availability status.
Uganda, the “Pearl of Africa,” is one of the most beautiful countries on the continent. Gorilla trekking and chimpanzee trekking are the country’s major attractions, along with the friendliness of its people. A country with fantastic natural scenery and a rich mosaic of tribes and cultures, travelling through Uganda you will be captivated by its beauty, overwhelmed by the friendliness of its people and intrigued by all that Uganda has to offer.
Ecologically, Uganda is where the East African savannah meets the West African jungle. Where else but in this uniquely lush destination can one observe lions prowling the open plains in the morning and track chimpanzees through the rainforest undergrowth the same afternoon, then the next day navigate tropical channels teeming with hippos and crocodiles before setting off into the misty mountains to visit the majestic mountain gorillas?
For a relatively small country, there’s a lot that’s big about the place. It’s home to the tallest mountain range in Africa the source that feeds the world’s longest river and the continent’s largest lake. And with half the remaining mountain gorillas residing here, as well as the Big Five to be ticked off, wildlife watching is huge. Most travelers come for the gorilla Safari, but other major draws are the chimpanzees, ornithology, trekking the Rwenzoris and visiting the source of The Nile river.
We are bordered by the Republic of South Sudan to the North, the Republic of Kenya to the East, the Democratic Republic of Congo to the West, and the United Republic of Tanzania and the Republic of Rwanda to the South
Destination Uganda:….beyond expectations, a real African experience…
Uganda is home to gorillas and chimps. The Bwindi impenetrable forest offers the unforgettable Gorilla trekking experience. The Murchison Falls Park offers Nile cruises, Queen Elizabeth Park scenery and Lake Edward both with wildlife and birds. The Ruwenzori, “Mountains of the Moon” offer exciting trekking and climbing.
Kibale Forest National Park
Kidepo Valley National Park
Lake Mburo National Park
Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
Murchison Falls National Park
MQueen Elizabeth National Park
Rwenzori Mountain National park
Semliki National Park